- Make sure the camera is connecting to the correct WiFi network. The camera does not support 5GHz, but only 2.4GHz. If your WiFi network is on 5GHz, check if it can be switched to 2.4GHz or if it transmits both signals. Otherwise, your device will not work.
- The camera does not support WEP encryption, only WPA2 (AES/TKIP) or WPA3. The router must also have DHCP enabled for IP address allocation and zero-handoff disabled.
- The Wi-Fi password must not contain special characters: ~!@#$%^*-.
- When configuring, make sure the router, mobile phone and camera are as close together as possible. When pairing, be no more than 5 m away from the router.
- If you are still unable to pair, uninstall the app, restart the mobile phone and camera, and do everything again as instructed.
- Other problems with pairing may include a weak Wi-Fi signal, interference from nearby networks, and an incompatible mobile phone.
What are the most common pairing problems? Print
Modified on: Fri, 27 Jan, 2023 at 3:59 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.